Monday 29 October 2012

Dropzone Commander and Infinity figures

Well, once again apologies for not posting anything for a while. I've not had a great deal of time for hobby related stuff, but managed to get a little bit done on some projects.

Dropzone commander related, I've painted my Wolverine Scout buggies for my UCM army. These are what sold me on the UCM when I saw them, as I thought they were really cool looking, and knew right then I wanted them, and this game.






I'll be adding another squadron of these as soon as possible. Also excuse the lack of weapons on them, as they're currently sitting blu-tacked to empty paint pots to get painted up.

Another project I've started work on is trying to paint up some of my forlorn looking Infinity figures, and going back to my first army PanOceania.

I started painting these years ago, but was never massively happy with the colour scheme, and at the same time it was quite time consuming to do. So after several years of sitting looking at me, I decided to give a new colour scheme a go for my first love of the game.





And as it turned out, the figure I decided to use as a test scheme, was the same figure I'd painted several years ago. So on the left we have one of the first figures I painted for Infinity, and on the right my newly minted paint scheme.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, though I'd like some better contrast on the blue armour. That can be worked on with later figures. The trousers have turned out pretty well I think, and the face in comparison is a lot better.

Anyways hope you guys like, comments and criticism always welcome.

Mecha Ace out.

2 comments:

  1. Good brush on that new Infinity figure, can really see how your painting has developed over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a transformation on the infinity figure, amazing!

    ReplyDelete